15 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- Second Sight Medical Products Inc (NASDAQ: EYES) shares rose 20.4 percent to $4.90 in pre-market trading as the company reported positive five-year data from Argus II Retinal Prosthesis System.
- Puma Biotechnology Inc (NYSE: PBYI) shares rose 13.3 percent to $39.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported that it has submitted New Drug Application for PB272 to the FDA for the extended adjuvant treatment of HER2-positive early stage breast cancer.
- Proofpoint Inc (NASDAQ: PFPT) rose 11.5 percent to $72.76 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and issued a strong forecast.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD) rose 9.8 percent to $5.73 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its second quarter on Thursday.
- Insys Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: INSY) rose 5.3 percent to $16.45 in the pre-market trading session after gaining 3.17 percent on Thursday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company (NYSE: MCF) shares fell 18.8 percent to $10.15 in pre-market trading. Contango reported an offering of 5 million shares.
- Skechers USA Inc (NYSE: SKX) shares fell 16.3 percent to $26.95 in the pre-market trading session as the company posted weaker-than-expected results for its second quarter on Thursday.
- athenahealth, Inc (NASDAQ: ATHN) fell 11.1 percent to $122.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q2 earnings.
- Pandora Media Inc (NYSE: P) fell 9.2 percent to $10.90 in pre-market trading. Pandora reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its second quarter, but the company missed analysts’ sales expectations. Active listeners also declined 1.6 percent year-over-year to 78.1 million at the end of the quarter.
- Heat Biologics Inc (NASDAQ: HTBX) shares fell 8.2 percent to $0.790 in pre-market trading. Heat Biologics reported the suspension of proposed public offering of common stock announced on July 21, 2016.
- Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) shares fell 5.4 percent to $37.73 in pre-market trading. Genesis Energy reported an offering of 8 million units and announced Q2 preliminary earnings of $0.22 per share.
- Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL) shares fell 4.2 percent to $38.45 in pre-market trading. Paypal posted in-line earnings for its second quarter. However, the company exceeded analysts’ sales expectations. The company raised its revenue forecast and announced a partnership with Visa Inc (NYSE: V).
- Flextronics International Ltd. (NASDAQ: FLEX) shares fell 4.1 percent to $12.60 in pre-market trading. Flex reported Q1 adjusted earnings of $0.27 per share on revenue of $5.877 million.
- Skyworks Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: SWKS) shares dropped 4 percent to $68.15 in pre-market trading. Skyworks Solutions reported Q3 adjusted earnings of $1.24 per share on sales of $751.7 million. The company also announced a $400 million buyback plan.
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) shares fell 2.7 percent to $56.04 in pre-market trading. Starbucks posted in-line earnings for its fiscal third quarter, but the company’s revenue fell short of estimates.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.