18 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- Care.com Inc (NASDAQ: CRCM) rose 36.48 percent to $11.56 in pre-market trading. Google Capital is making a $46.35 million investment in Care.com and Laela Sturdy of Google Capital will join Care.com board.
- Higher One Holdings, Inc (NYSE: ONE) shares rose 34.9 percent to $5.06 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to sell the company to an affiliate of Blackboard, Inc. for $5.15 per share in an all cash transaction.
- Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) rose 15.04 percent to $32.50 in pre-market trading after Lions Gate Entertainment announced plans to acquire the company for $4.4 billion in cash and stock.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (NYSE: HTZ) shares rose 11.42 percent to $ 12.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported a US supply deal with Lyft and Uber for rental cars.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (USA) (NYSE: LGF) shares rose 7.45 percent to $22.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to acquire Starz for $4.4 billion in cash and stock. .
- Mobileye NV (NYSE: MBLY) rose 7.24 percent to $45.00 in pre-market trading after Bloomberg reported that the company was working with BMW and Intel on self-driving cars.
- Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (NASDAQ: ORIG) shares rose 6.7 percent to $2.70 in pre-market trading after gaining 3.69 percent on Wednesday.
- Shutterstock Inc (NASDAQ: SSTK) shares rose 5.43 percent to $45.06 in pre-market trading. Shutterstock will replace Southwest Gas Corporation (NYSE: SWX) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on June 30.
- Randgold Resources Ltd. (ADR) (NASDAQ: GOLD) rose 3.75 percent to $111.70 in the pre-market trading session after gaining 2.03 percent on Wednesday.
- McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) rose 2.3 percent to $105.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected Q2 earnings.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Triangle Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: TPLM) shares fell 14.4 percent to $0.320 in pre-market trading. Triangle USA Petroleum filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
- Pier 1 Imports Inc (NYSE: PIR) fell 5.33 percent to $5.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported a wider-than-expected loss for its first quarter and issued a weak outlook.
- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) shares dipped 4.7 percent to $90.70 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its FY16 guidance.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ICPT) shares tumbled 4.6 percent to $143.00 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported a $400 million public offering of convertible senior notes.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) shares fell 4.5 percent to $63.00 in pre-market trading. Darden posted better-than-expected quarterly earnings, but the company offered lower than the expected earnings guidance for the fiscal year 2017.
- Brixmor Property Group Inc (NYSE: BRX) shares fell 4.01 percent to $25.85 in pre-market trading. Brixmor Property priced its 20 million share secondary offering at $26.15 per share.
- TESARO Inc (NASDAQ: TSRO) shares fell 3.5 percent to $74.69 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $300 million common stock offering.
- ConAgra Foods Inc (NYSE: CAG) shares fell 3.4 percent to $46.00 in pre-market trading following quarterly results. ConAgra reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.52 per share on sales of $2.828 billion.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.