25 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session Following Brexit
- Emerge Energy Services LP (NYSE: EMES) rose 12.95 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading as the company agreed to sell its fuels business to Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) for $178.5 million. The company plans to use the proceeds of the sale to pay off some of its debt.
- Randgold Resources Ltd. (ADR) (NASDAQ: GOLD) rose 12.42 percent to $106.69 in pre-market trading after the U.K. voted to leave the European Union. Gold futures surged 4.7 percent to trade at $1,323.00 an ounce.
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited (ADR) (NYSE: AU) shares rose 11.85 percent to $17.65 in pre-market trading.
- Harmony Gold Mining Co. (ADR) (NYSE: HMY) shares rose 11.08 percent to $3.71 in pre-market trading.
- Barrick Gold Corporation (USA) (NYSE: ABX) shares rose 10.34 percent to $21.35 in pre-market trading.
- Eldorado Gold Corp (USA) (NYSE: EGO) shares rose 9.52 percent to $4.60 in pre-market trading.
- Yamana Gold Inc. (USA) (NYSE: AUY) rose 9.28 percent to $5.30 in pre-market trading.
- Silver Standard Resources Inc. (USA) (NASDAQ: SSRI) shares climbed 9.17 percent to $12.50 in the pre-market trading session.
- Goldcorp Inc. (USA) (NYSE: GG) rose 7.78 percent to $18.97 in pre-market trading.
- DRDGOLD Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE: DRD) shares rose 5.27 percent to $5.39 in pre-market trading.
- Finish Line Inc (NASDAQ: FINL) shares rose 3.10 percent to $17.31 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected quarterly results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC (ADR) (NYSE: LYG) shares fell 26.04 percent to $3.21 in pre-market trading following Brexit vote.
- Barclays PLC (ADR) (NYSE: BCS) shares fell 25.94 percent to $8.28 in pre-market trading.
- Banco Santander, S.A. (ADR) (NYSE: SAN) fell 25 percent to $3.60 in pre-market trading.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (NYSE: RBS) shares fell 23.63 percent to $5.72.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (ADR) (NYSE: BBVA) shares tumbled 21.57 percent to $5.20 in the pre-market trading session.
- Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE: DB) shares dipped 18.16 percent to $14.60 in pre-market trading.
- Ibio Inc (NYSE: IBIO) shares fell 17.47 percent to $0.520 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR) (NYSE: CS) shares fell 15.16 percent to $11.64 in pre-market trading.
- UBS Group AG (USA) (NYSE: UBS) shares fell 12.11 percent to $14.15 in pre-market trading.
- Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ: SONC) shares dropped 8.24 percent to $27.85 in pre-market trading. Sonic reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, but the company missed analysts’ sales estimates. Same-store sales rose by only 2 percent over the period, while analysts were expecting a 2.7 surge. The company also lowered its same-store sales forecast for the year.
- Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) shares declined 6.77 percent to $41.45 in the pre-market trading session.
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) dropped 6.3 percent to $143.04 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC) shares fell 5.77 percent to $13.23 in pre-market trading.
- Violin Memory Inc (NYSE: VMEM) shares fell 5.4 percent to $0.943 in pre-market trading. Violin Memory reported a 1-for-4 reverse stock split.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.