Buffett's Berkshire Raises Stakes In Charter, Visa, GM; Opens New Stakes In 21st Century Fox, Restaurant Brands
Below are some highlights from the 13F filing of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.
- Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) - From 4,950,096 shares to 6,198,237 shares
- DirecTV (NASDAQ: DTV) - From 30,000,000 shares to 31,353,468 shares
- General Motors (NYSE: GM) - From 40,000,000 shares to 41,000,000 shares
- Mastercard (NYSE: MA) - From 4,715,400 shares to 5,399,756 shares
- Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) - From 6,202,400 shares to 6,567,600 shares
- Visa Inc (NYSE: V) - From 2,146,290 shares to 2,509,290 shares
- Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) - 15,016,886 shares
- Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE: QSR) - 8,438,225 shares
- 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) - 4,747,397 shares
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.