Cybersecurity Stocks To Watch Following U.S. Central Command Twitter Hack
Investors may want to watch cybersecurity stocks following Monday's hack of the U.S. Central Command Twitter Inc account, possibly by members or sympathizers of the ISIS militant group.
"U.S. officials said that the U.S. Central Command Twitter account and its YouTube account were suspended after being compromised," according to Reuters.
The U.S. Central Command Twitter profile was changed and a series of tweets announcing the hack appeared in the feed:
Bank of America recently issued a report on stocks related to cybersecurity and the stocks to watch in the sector.
Shares of FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) were performing the strongest Monday and recently traded at $35.24, up 4.63 percent.
Other names to watch include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE: QIHU)
- Barracuda Networks Inc (NYSE: CUDA)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP)
- Imperva Inc (NYSE: IMPV)
- Palo Alto Networks Inc (NYSE: PANW)
- Proofpoint Inc (NASDAQ: PFPT)
- Fortinet Inc (NASDAQ: FTNT)
- Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC)
Image credit: ITU Pictures, Flickr
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.