Warren Buffett Reveals Quarterly Portfolio Changes As Berkshire Hathaway Shares Hit $200K
Whale watchers across Wall Street tuned into the SEC's EDGAR website Thursday afternoon, and -- as always -- Warren Buffett is one of the highlights. Traders are adjusting their positions in several names based on the Oracle of Omaha's most recent 13F filing.
Buffett's publicly traded entity, Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) reached over $200,000 per share for the first time Thursday.
Investors should be aware that these are positions as of the second quarter, which ended July 31st.
- Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) 2,309,013 shares
- Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) 1,919,541 shares in Q1
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) 9,550,755 shares to 10,701,110 shares
- General Motors 30,000,000 shares to 32,960,056 shares
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) 66,965,116 shares to 68,784,010 shares
- Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA) 14,693,936 shares to 17,213,514 shares
- Suncor Energy (NYSE: SU) 13,000,000 shares to 16,458,330 shares
- USG Corporation (NYSE: USG) 34,890,174 shares to 39,002,016 shares
- Verisign (NASDAQ: VRSN) 11,685,654 shares to 12,985,000 shares
- Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) 11,022,743 shares to 15,000,928 shares
- Visa (NYSE: V) 1,555,459 shares to 1,799,749 shares
- Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE: WMT) 58,052,412 shares to 58,797,259 shares
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) 11,079,958 shares to 1,355,228 shares
- DirecTV (NASDAQ: DTV) 34,514,700 shares to 23,467,995 shares
- Graham Holdings (NYSE: GHC) 1,727,765 shares to 107,575 shares
- Liberty Media (NASDAQ: LMCA) 5,300,000 shares to 4,000,000 shares
- National-Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) 8,880,000 shares to 7,302,278 shares
- Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) 9,741,303 shares to 6,495,800 shares
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.