Morning Losers for Friday, March 14, 2014
- ZBB Energy (NYSE: ZBB) - down 19.8% - Prices 5.5M shares at $2.25/share.
- Aeropostale (NYSE: ARO) - down 13.8% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.35) vs $(0.31) est; revenue of $670.0M vs $684.93M est. Sees Q1 oper. EPS $(0.70)-(0.75).
- Zogenix (NASDAQ: ZGNX) - down 7.9% - Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.) submits bill to pull the company's hydrocodone pain killer Zohydro from the market.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) - down 5.6% - Cowen & Co. downgraded stock from Outperform to Market Perform and raised price target from $5.50 to $7.50. Roth Capital downgraded stock from Buy to Neutral and raised price target from $0.80 to $8. Down in sympathy is BLDP (-3.8%) and FCEL (-3.9%).
- TICC Capital (NASDAQ: TICC) - down 3.4% - Begins offering of 6M shares of common stock.
- General Mills (NYSE: GIS) - down 2.7% - Sees Q3 EPS $0.61-0.62 vs $0.68 est. Reaffirms FY2014 EPS $2.87-2.90 vs $2.88 est.
- GT Advanced Technologies (NASDAQ: GTAT) - down 2.6% - May supply only 9 to 16% of iPhone sapphire screen covers in ‘14.
- Ocean Power Technologies (NASDAQ: OPTT) - down 2.3% - Reports Q3 EPS of $(0.06) which may not compare to the estimated $(0.31). EPS were Up 86% from the same quarter last year.
- U.S. Steel (NYSE: X) - down 2.2% - Downgraded from Neutral to Underperform by Credit Suisse.
- General Motors (NYSE: GM) - down 1.3% - Falling again after dropping 2.2% Thursday on news company knew of faulty ignition switches as far back as 2001. The company has yet to determine the exact nature of the problem which has been linked to the deaths of 12 people.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.