Mid-Day Losers Mar. 7, 2014: PXLW, ALOG, ALSK, NMRX, NLNK, EMAN
- Pixelworks (NASDAQ: PXLW) - down 22% - After jumping 87 percent on Thursday after company reported 10 percent of sales are to Apple, investors are taking profit.
- Analogic (NASDAQ: ALOG) - down 18% - Reports Q2 EPS of $1.17 vs $1.23 est; revenue of $141.40M vs $153.81M est.
- Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) - down 15.2% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.16) vs $0.02 est; revenue of $76.27M vs $73.06M est.
- Numerex (NASDAQ: NMRX) - down 14.2% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.05 vs $0.02 est; revenue of $22.20M vs $20.86M est.
- NewLink (NASDAQ: NLNK) - down 10.75% - Company's independent review committee recommended the study continuation without modification after completion of first interim analysis of IMPRESS Phase 3 pancreatic cancer trial with algenpantucel-L.
- eMargin (NYSE: EMAN) - down 12% - Expected to report its Q4 results on March 11th.
- Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) - down 10% - Sees Q1 EPS $0.27-0.28 vs $0.31 est; sees sales $74.0M-75.0M vs $81.30M est.
- FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) - down 9.6% - Priced its follow-on public offering of 14 million shares at $82.00 per share.
- Incyte Corp (NASDAQ: INCY) - down 3.4% - Announces positive top-line results from Phase III study of Ruxolitinib in patients with Polycythemia Vera.
- Alimera Sciences (NASDAQ: ALIM) - down 2.8% - Files to sell up to 6.25M shares at $6.85/share - S-3.
- Safeway (NYSE: SWY) - down 2.7% - Agreed to be sold for $9B to private equity firm Cerberus Capital. Downgraded by BB&T Capital from Buy to Hold and removes $44 price target. Upgraded by UBS from Sell to Neutral.
- Artisan Partners (NYSE: APAM) - down 0.3% - Prices 8.073M share offering at $62.00/share.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.