Morning Movers for Mar. 5, 2014: FCEL, ARWR, SWHC, CPST Moving Higher
- Fuel Cell (NASDAQ: FCEL) - up 20% - Momentum in fuel cell companies continuing Wednesday morning. Up in sympathy are Plug Power (up 4%) and Ballard (11.5%).
- Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR) - up 12.5% - RBC Capital initiated coverage with an Outperform rating and a $35.00 price target. The firm believes the co. could attract some M&A interest. Elsewhere, Deutsche Bank initiated coverage with a Buy rating and a $45.00 price target.
- Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWHC) - up 10% - Reported Q3 EPS of $0.36 vs $0.29 est; revenue of $145.90M vs $142.70M est. Cowen & Company upgrades stock from Market Perform to Outperform and raises the price target from $14.00 to $16.00.
- Capstone Turbine (NASDAQ: CPST) - up 5% - On Tuesday the company announced orders for two Captsone C800s and a C1000 for use in two South California hospitals via Motley Fool.
- Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM) - up 6.3% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.31 vs $0.25 est; revenue of $182.30M vs $168.40M est.
- Navidea (NYSE: NAVB) - up 4% - Announces acceptance for review of an additional sNDA to further expand Lymphoseek Labeling.
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Related Articles (ARWR + CPST)