After-Hours Movers: BV, SWHC, AVAV, CTIC Moving Higher, HCI, BOBE, CHEF, THOR Lower
- Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV) - up 8% - Reports Q3 EPS of $(0.04) vs $(0.06) est; revenue of $48.0M vs $46.57M est.
- Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWHC) - up 6% - Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36 vs $0.29 Est; Revenue of $145.90M vs $142.70M Est. Looking for Q4 EPS of $0.37-0.40 vs $0.35 analyst estimate. Sees sales of $159.0M-164.0M vs $165.0M estimate, FY2014 EPS of $1.39-1.42 vs $1.33 analyst estimate. Sees sales of $615.0M-620.0M vs $618.0M estimate.
- AeroVironment (NASDAQ: AVAV) - up 5.5% - Reports Q3 EPS of $0.49 vs $0.19 est; revenue of $69.20M vs $64.96M est. Sees FY2014 EPS $0.35-0.50; sees sales $230.0M-250.0M.
- Cell Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CTIC) - up 3.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.08 which may not compare $(0.16) est.
- Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR) - up 3.5% - Momentum continuing after recieving regulatory approval to being phase 2a trial of Chronic Hepatitis B candidate ARC-520 on Monday. After the close, RBC initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and $35 price target.
- Homeowners Choice (NYSE: HCI) reports Q4 EPS of $1.31 versus the estimated $1.45, missing by $0.14.
- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) reports Q3 EPS of $0.30 versus the estimated $0.57, missing by $0.27. Sees FY2014 EPS of $1.60-1.75 vs $2.26 analyst estimate, FY2015 EPS of $2.80-3.00 vs $2.90 analyst estimate. Announced a $100M buyback plan.
- Chef's Warehouse (NASDAQ: CHEF) - down 5.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.19 vs $0.20 est; revenue of $193.40M vs $191.27M est.
- Thoratec (NASDAQ: THOR) Issues Global Urgent Medical Device Correction, Will Update Labeling on Use of Heartmate II LVAS, Says Difficulties Have Resulted in Four Deaths
- ABM Industries Incorporated (NYSE: ABM) reports Q1 EPS of $0.25 versus the estimated $0.25, inline. EPS were Down 4% from the same quarter last year. Revenue came in at $1.23B versus the estimated $1.24B. Sales were Up 4% year over year.
- Merrimack Pharma (NASDAQ: MACK) - down 1.45% - Files mixed securities shelf up to $200M.
- BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) - down 1.5% - Announces secondary offering of common stock.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.