Morning Losers for Mar. 3, 2014: YNDX, CETV, AKRX, CPST, LIVE
- Yandex (NASDAQ: YNDX) - down 13% - The Russian internet search company opened below the February low of $35. Investors feeling geopolitical pressure.
- Central European Media (NASDAQ: CETV) - down 10% - Investors taking profits after shares jumped 75% Friday.
- Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) - down 10% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14, Inline; Revenue of $85.0M vs $83.37M Est.
- Capstone Turbine (NYSE: CPST) - down 7% - Profit taking continues in this momentum name.
- LiveDeal (NASDAQ: LIVE) - down 5% - Goldman Small Cap Research announces new research update on online deal pioneer LiveDeal. “will soon introduce new mobile apps enabling users to have immediate access to LiveDeal's "instant" real-time deal platform,” says analyst Rob Goldman.
- Zogenix (NASDAQ: ZGNX) - down 4% - Pressure on the stock continues following a Seeking Alpha report on Thursday, which said Pressure grows on FDA to revoke approval of Zogenix's Zohydro.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE) - down 3% - Shipping industry feeling pressure from Eastern Europe and the Baltic Dry Index.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.