Morning Movers for Feb. 25, 2014: IMUC, MSO, ZU, CARA, VSI, TSLA, XOMA, BCRX Moving Higher, RP, ODP, VVUS, AINV, MGIC, ALSN Lower
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics (NASDAQ: IMUC) - up 20% - Receives orphan drug status for ICT-107 in glioblastoma in the European Union.
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) - up 13% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.12 vs $0.02 Est; Revenue of $47.40M vs $45.40M Est.
- Zulily (NASDAQ: ZU) - up 11% - Swung to a quarterly profit of $4.5 million, or $0.05 per share, versus a year-ago loss of $30.7 million, or $0.71 per share. Its adjusted earnings came in at $0.10 per share.
- Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA) - up 9% - A quiet period expired this morning, allowing firms which were in on the IPO to begin coverage on the stock. Stifel, Canaccord, and Piper Jaffray all set the equivalent of a Buy rating on shares.
- Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI) - up 9% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37, Inline; Revenue of $256.40M vs $253.32M Est.
- Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) - up 6.4% - Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas reiterated an Overweight rating on and raised the price target from $153.00 to $320.00.
- XOMA Corp. (NASDAQ: XOMA) - up 6.3% - Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Pyoderma Gangrenosum.
- BioCryst (NASDAQ: BCRX)- up 5.9% - Announces FDA Accepts Peramivir NDA.
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) - down 27% - Sees FY2014 EPS $0.65-0.69 vs $0.76 Est; Sees Sales $440.0M-450.0M vs $459.70M Est. Downgraded by RBC from Outperform to Sector Perform and lowers price target from $28 to $22.
- Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) - down 20% - Q4 Adjusted EPS of $(0.03) vs $0.03 Est; Revenue of $3.50B vs $4.09B Est.
- VIVUS, Inc (NASDAQ: VVUS) - down 13% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.17) vs $(0.40) Est; Revenue of $44.10M vs $28.20M Est. Downgraded by BofA from Neutral to Underperform, lowers price target from $11 to $6. Downgraded by JP Morgan from overweight to Neutral, lowers price target from $15 to $8.
- Apollo Investment Corp (NASDAQ: AINV) - down 5.5% - Company announced a public offering of 12 million shares of common stock.
- Magic Software Enterprises (NASDAQ: MGIC) - down 4% - Profit taking after ripping 6% on Monday to an all time high.
- Allison Transmission (NASDAQ: ALSN) - down 3.5% - Announces Sale of 25M Shares by Funds Affiliated with Carlyle, Onex.
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.