Best Buy's Best 2013 Christmas Tech Deals
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) is pulling out all the stops to get customers to shop in its stores and on its website.
The retailer launched a four-day Nick of Time sale on Monday, encouraging shoppers to drop by everyday for the latest deals.
Starting tomorrow (Friday, December 20), Best Buy stores will extend their hours and remain open from 7:00 a.m. until midnight. The extended hours will remain in place through Monday, December 23.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is among Best Buy's hottest deals, with the new phone currently retailing for $49.99 ($150 to $200 off the MSRP).
The deal includes the Best Buy exclusive color -- Blue Arctic.
Shoppers have until 12:00 a.m. EST on Friday, December 20 to cash in on the latest deal of the day, which just happens to be an Hewlett-Packard Pavilion TouchSmart 20" Touch-Screen All-In-One Computer. Regularly selling for $599, Best Buy is currently offering the computer for $399.
Best Buy has also taken $100 off each 13-inch MacBook Air.
This deal is not quite as good as the retailer's Black Friday sale. At that time, Best Buy took $200 off the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display. But it's still a very good discount for anyone who is shopping for a MacBook Air.
Other noteworthy deals:
- SanDisk's 16GB memory sticks typically sell for $27.99, but Best Buy is currently selling them for $8.99.
- There haven't been many discounts for the Kindle Fire HDX, but Best Buy is currently selling the tablet for $30 off the MSRP.
- Amazon isn't the only retailer that took $5 off Chromecast -- Best Buy did the same.
- PlayStation Vita is also on sale. Shop now and get $25 off the $200 device.
- Need a new iMac? Each model is on sale at Best Buy, with discounts coming in at $160.
- Even the first-generation 64GB Surface RT is on sale. But the discount only amounts to $50 off the standard price of $379.99.
- All of these sales appear to be available both online and in Best Buy stores across the country.
Price Match Tip: If a price differs in store from the one shown online, ask for a price match. Best Buy happily matches the price of other retailers, so there's no reason why it wouldn't match its own online price.
Disclosure: At the time of this writing, Louis Bedigian had no position in the equities mentioned in this report.
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.