Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 13, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Tuesday morning's show.
· S&P futures match low of move(1591) in pre-market
· No follow through in Gold despite weak global markets
· Crude attempting to sneak back into the 96 handle
· PVH Co. (NYSE: PVH) blows away street estimates, tested major resistance at 120.50 in pre-market trading
· Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) beat as well, testing resistance at 37
· Safeway (NYSE: SWY) rallies on sale of Canadian operations to pay down debt and buy back stock
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.