PreMarket Info Recap for May 8, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Wednesday morning's show.
Some highlights from the show:
- House of mouse (Disney (NYSE: DIS)) reported earnings.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) and Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) reported as well
- 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) announced a secondary offering
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) announced stock buyback
- Carl Icahn increased Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) position
Click here to sign up for free updates and get Dennis and Joel's daily videos sent to your inbox!
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.