IPO Webinar Series: Are You Ready to Go Public?
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.
- 09/19/2012 (Wed.) at 12:00PM EDT
In this four-part IPO Webinar Series, hosted by FTI Consulting in partnership with IR Magazine ,Corporate Secretary and Securities Docket, experts will address the challenges, opportunities and market trends facing companies considering and preparing for an IPO.
The second webinar in the series titled, Are You Ready to Go Public?, (Sep. 19, Wed., at 12:00PM EDT) will explore and discuss the key ingredients of an IPO preparation program:
- Appropriate financial and corporate infrastructure
- Guiding principles for choosing the right market and exchange
- Potential reputational risks and impact on enterprise value
- Preparing management for “primetime”
- Priority compliance and reporting systems and impact of the JOBS Act
Who should attend:
- Board of directors from privately held companies
- C-suite executives from privately held companies – CEO, CFO, GC, CMO, CCO and IRO
- Outside legal counselors
- Private equity and venture capital investors
CPE credit: Participation in the live webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Field of Study: Finance
Neil Stewart, editor-at-large of IR Magazine, will be the moderator for this IPO webinar, with featured speakers from Latham & Watkins and FTI Consulting. Click here for more details and to register.