Afternoon Movers for Tuesday, March 18th, 2014
- Penn Virginia (NYSE: PVA) - up 15% - Soros raises stake, wants management to consider options.
- FutureFuel (NYSE: FF) - up 14.2% - Reported a rise in its fourth-quarter earnings. FutureFuel posted its quarterly profit of $0.61 per share, versus a year-ago profit of $0.15 per share.
- FactSet Research (NYSE: FDS) - up 8.2% - Reported its Q2 earnings of $1.22 per share, versus analysts' estimates of $1.20 per share.
- Tsakos Energy (NYSE: TNP) - up 8.1% - Momentum on Tuesday continuing after the company beat revenue estimates Monday morning.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) - down 8.6% - Shares remain volatile as traders take profits in this momentum name.
- ParkerVision (NASDAQ: PRKR) - down 8% - Reported Q4 EPS of $(0.08) versus the estimated $(0.06), missing by $0.02. EPS were Down 33% from the same quarter last year.
- Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) - down 5.2% - Downgraded by Cowen & Company from Outperform to Underperform and lowered the price target from $57 to $39.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.