Mid-Day Market Movers For Tuesday, June 3, 2014
- Saratoga Resources (NYSE: SARA) - 35 percent - reported its Rocky 3 exceeded expectations when it tested at an equivalent rate of 1,531 barrels of oil-per-day.
- InterDigital (NASDAQ: IDCC) - 20 percent - updated its expectations for second-quarter revenue far above analysts' estimates.
- Acadia Healthcare Company -(NASDAQ: ACHC) - 15 percent - news broke that Arcadia would acquire independent British behavioral-health care provider Partnerships in Care for $660 million cash.
- Superior Drilling Products (NYSE: SDPI) - 13 percent - firm filed 8-K and announced acquisition of Hard Rock Solutions, LLC.
- Quest Resource (NASDAQ: QRHC)- 10 percent - firm appointed T. Jeffrey Cheney as Vice President of the company.
- First Financial Bankshares (NASDAQ: FFIN) - 49 percent - Stock split before the market opened.
- The Ensign Group (NASDAQ: ENSG) - 38 percent - News of Ensign Group expanding into Wisconsin and acquired two skilled nursing facilities.
- Quiksilver (NYSE: ZQK) - 37 percent - Revealed weaker-than-expected earnings.
- Theravance (NASDAQ: THRX) - 19 percent - Completed company spinoff of Theravance Biopharma.
- Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) - 19 percent - disappointing cancer drug trials.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE: KKD) - 15 percent - management lowered its fiscal 2015 EPS to $0.69/share from $0.74/share from prior guidance of $0.73 to $0.79.
Moves recorded at 1:36 p.m. EDT.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.