Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Argus Research upgraded Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) from Hold to Buy. Archer-Daniels Midland shares rose 1.10 percent to close at $43.93 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Exane BNP Paribas upgraded Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ: TXN) from Underperform to Neutral. Texas Instruments shares rose 0.04 percent to close at $68.88 on Wednesday.
- Bank of America upgraded HSBC Holdings plc (ADR) (NYSE: HSBC) from Neutral to Buy. HSBC shares rose 0.83 percent to $33.98 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Craig-Hallum upgraded Intralinks Holdings Inc (NYSE: IL) from Hold to Buy. IntraLinks Holdings shares dropped 2.64 percent to close at $6.64 on Wednesday.
- B. Riley upgraded Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK) from Neutral to Buy. Cinemark shares rose 0.33 percent to close at $36.72 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Spirit Airlines Incorporated (NASDAQ: SAVE) from Outperform to Strong Buy. Spirit Airlines shares gained 3.06 percent to $40.74 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Scotts Miracle-Gro Co (NYSE: SMG) from Neutral to Overweight. Scotts Miracle-Gro shares rose 0.47 percent to $78.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BTIG Research upgraded Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ: CELG) from Neutral to Buy. Celgene shares rose 0.74 percent to $117.00 in pre-market trading.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded Apollo Global Management LLC (NYSE: APO) from Market Perform to Outperform. Apollo Global Management shares rose 3.83 percent to close at $17.61 on Wednesday.
- Wunderlich upgraded Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CWEI) from Sell to Hold. Clayton Williams Energy shares surged 10.85 percent to close at $39.73 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for IL
|Sep 2016||JMP Securities||Initiates Coverage on||Market Outperform|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.