Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Raymond James upgraded NetSuite Inc (NYSE: N) from Underperform to Market Perform. NetSuite shares declined 0.02 percent to $108.39 in pre-market trading.
- Baird upgraded Western Digital Corp (NASDAQ: WDC) from Neutral to Outperform. Western Digital shares fell 5.03 percent to $51.00 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded Oshkosh Corp (NYSE: OSK) from Sector Perform to Outperform. Oshkosh shares climbed 9.94 percent to close at $53.65 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Pinnacle Foods Inc (NYSE: PF) from Hold to Buy. Pinnacle Foods shares rose 2.65 percent to close at $48.82 on Thursday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Dow Chemical Co (NYSE: DOW) from Neutral to Overweight. Dow Chemical shares gained 0.80 percent to $54.10 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at SunTrust upgraded Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) to Buy. Thor Industries shares rose 0.03 percent to close at $75.14 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP) from Neutral to Buy. Molson Coors shares gained 1.09 percent to $98.82 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Crane Co. (NYSE: CR) to Neutral. Crane shares declined 0.10 percent to close at $61.95 on Thursday.
- TD Securities upgraded Methanex Corporation (USA) (NASDAQ: MEOH) from Hold to Buy. Methanex shares declined 2.62 percent to close at $27.86 on Thursday.
Latest Ratings for N
|Oct 2016||DA Davidson||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
|Aug 2016||SunTrust Robinson Humphrey||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.