Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Bernstein upgraded Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) from Underperform to Market Perform. Intel shares gained 0.90 percent to $33.50 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel upgraded Range Resources Corp. (NYSE: RRC) from Hold to Buy. Range Resources shares fell 1.09 percent to close at $42.55 on Thursday.
- Macquarie upgraded Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN) from Neutral to Outperform. Cedar Fair shares rose 1.33 percent to $59.60 in pre-market trading.
- BMO upgraded CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) from Market Perform to Outperform. The price target for CF Industries has been lowered from $30 to $28. CF Industries shares rose 1.23 percent to $23.79 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP) from Sell to Neutral. The price target for HCP has been lowered from $26 to $36. HCP shares declined 1.83 percent to close at $34.88 on Thursday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson upgraded Capital One Financial Corp. (NYSE: COF) from Neutral to Buy. The price target for Capital One Financial is set to $76. Capital One Financial shares gained 1 percent to close at $61.89 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs upgraded Gold Fields Limited (ADR) (NYSE: GFI) from Neutral to Buy. Gold Fields shares gained 2.25 percent to $5.46 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo upgraded Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) from Underperform to Market Perform.Comerica shares rose 1.73 percent to close at $40.50 on Thursday.
Latest Ratings for INTC
|Oct 2016||Charter Equity||Upgrades||Market Perform||Buy|
|Oct 2016||Deutsche Bank||Maintains||Buy|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.