Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Morgan Stanley upgraded KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) from Equalweight to Overweight. KeyCorp shares rose 0.36 percent to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- CIBC upgraded Methanex Corporation (USA) (NASDAQ: MEOH) from Sector Perform to Outperform. Methanex shares dropped 1.17 percent to close at $28.76 on Friday.
- Macquarie upgraded Harmony Gold Mining Co. (ADR) (NYSE: HMY) from Underperform to Neutral. Harmony Gold Mining shares gained 3.60 percent to $4.03 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Barclays upgraded Cyberark Software Ltd (NASDAQ: CYBR) from Equal-weight to Overweight. The price target for CyberArk Software has been raised from $44 to $60. CyberArk Software shares rose 2.25 percent to $49.46 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE: SWN) from Underperform to Market Perform. Southwestern Energy shares fell 3 percent to $12.62 in pre-market trading.
- Baird upgraded WNS (Holdings) Limited (ADR) (NYSE: WNS) from Neutral to Outperform. WNS shares fell 0.48 percent to close at $26.87 on Friday.
- Analysts at Bernstien upgraded Hecla Mining Company (NYSE: HL) to Market Perform. Hecla Mining shares rose 3.49 percent to $5.63 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Macquarie upgraded Sibanye Gold Ltd (ADR) (NYSE: SBGL) from Underperform to Neutral. Sibanye Gold shares gained 3.57 percent to $14.80 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for KEY
|Nov 2016||Deutsche Bank||Maintains||Hold|
|Nov 2016||Keefe Bruyette & Woods||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
|Nov 2016||Standpoint Research||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.