Benzinga Breakfast Notes: Brean Capital Increases Alibaba Price Target From $110 To $115
Highlights from Brean Capital on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE: BABA).
1. Solid FY2Q15 Results
2. Strong growth in China Retail marketplaces.
3. Alibaba's mobile revenue continued to accelerate in 2Q to RMB 3.7bn y/y +1,020 percent.
4. They expect Alibaba to benefit from strong mobile trends.
5. Mobile to gradually catch-up with the PC use in China.
6. Expecting robust FY3Q15 outlook.
The content above is embargoed by 90 minutes.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.