FBN Securities Initiates Coverage On 'Tech Share Gainers'
Momentum in a number of recent high flyers continued Monday, likely on the heels of some new bullish coverage from FBN Securities.
Shebly Seyrafi initiated coverage on "six key technology share gainers."
Seyrafi highlighted strong growth levels for key segments in each company's operations.
The analyst pointed to strength for SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), "in the disk drive (SSD + HDD) market as key HDD competitors STX and WDC each posted revenue declines [last quarter]."
Seyrafi initiated each stock with an Outperform rating:
- SanDisk - $120 price target. Shares closed up 1.1 percent.
- GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO) - $70 price target. Shares up 8.12 percent.
- Arista Networks Inc (NYSE: ANET) - $105 price target. Shares down 3.8 percent.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (NASDAQ: UBNT) - $55 price target. Shares up 1.5 percent.
- Nimble Storage Inc (NYSE: NMBL) - $35 price target. Shares up 4.2 percent.
- Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ; TSLA) - $325 price target. Shares up 1.7 percent.
Latest Ratings for SNDK
|Mar 2016||Redstone Technology||Downgrades||Positive||Neutral|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.