Market Overview

UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Initiates Armstrong World Industries at Neutral on Peaking Incremental Margins

Share:
Related AWI
UPDATE: Armstrong World Industries Posts Upbeat Q4 Earnings, Revenue Misses Views
Earnings Scheduled For February 23, 2015
InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/25/15: ASYS, MRC, CRR, ALCO (Seeking Alpha)

Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Armstrong World Industries Inc (NYSE: AWI) with a Neutral rating and a $54.00 price target.

Goldman Sachs commented, "Armstrong's end-market exposure is attractive with 70% exposure to commercial construction, which appears to be inflecting, and the remaining 30% predominately tied to US residential repair & remodel. However, incremental margins have peaked as cost-cutting initiatives have ended and SG&A should grow, wood prices are climbing faster than price increases, and start-up costs from its four upcoming new plants will impact results; these occur before Armstrong sees revenue growth from their late cycle products or a Europe turnaround (22% of sales)."

Armstrong World Industries closed at $52.94 on Wednesday.

Latest Ratings for AWI

DateFirmActionFromTo
Feb 2015CitigroupMaintainsBuy
Feb 2015KeyBancDowngradesBuyHold
Feb 2015Deutsche BankMaintainsBuy

View More Analyst Ratings for AWI
View the Latest Analyst Ratings

Posted-In: Goldman SachsAnalyst Color Initiation Pre-Market Outlook Analyst Ratings

 

Related Articles (AWI)

Around the Web, We're Loving...

Get Benzinga's Newsletters

Benzinga PRO content