Research on UK Wealth Trend and Forecast Report 2014
Most up-to-date research on "UK Wealth Report 2014" to its huge collection of research reports.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/uk-wealth-report-2014-report.html
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the UK. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- UHNWI numbers in major cities
- Numbers of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the UK
- The size of the UK's wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to buy
- The UK Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data based on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
Browse Reports in Wealth Management @ http://www.researchmoz.us/wealth-management-market-reports-146.html
- There were 675,139 HNWIs in the UK in 2013. These HNWIs held US$2.5 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,769,324.
- In 2013, the UK’s HNWI numbers rose by 2.8%, following a 1.2% decrease in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of UK HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.7% to reach 783,549 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 27.0%, to reach US$3.4 trillion by 2018.
- In the UK at the end of 2013, UK HNWIs held 30.4% (US$774 billion) of their wealth outside the country, above the global average of 20–30%.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.