Research on Construction Market Trend and Forecast in Turkey 2018
Most up-to-date research on "Construction in Turkey - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish construction industry, including:
- The Turkish construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs in each project type in Turkey
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Turkish construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Turkish construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Turkey
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/construction-in-turkey-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
The Turkish construction industry increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.60% during the review period (2009–2013). Despite the eurozone crisis, the country’s construction industry has outperformed its neighbouring countries, having been supported by private and public investments in infrastructure, residential and institutional construction projects. Infrastructure construction activity increased with government investment and private sector participation through public-private partnerships (PPPs). Several infrastructure projects have been implemented under the PPP model, and a number of projects are presently underway – particularly in transport infrastructure. Industry growth is expected to continue over the forecast period (2014–2018), as a result of both the government’s focus on developing physical and social infrastructure in the country, and an anticipated recovery in the global economy. Consequently, the industry is anticipated to post a forecast-period CAGR of 8.07%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Turkey. It provides:
- Historical (2009–2013) and forecast (2014–2018) valuations of the construction industry in Turkey using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Turkey
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
Browse Reports in Construction @ http://www.researchmoz.us/construction-market-reports-119.html
- According to the Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT), the country’s demand for electricity is projected to increase over the forecast period, with the country expanding its electricity generation capacity in order to meet this demand. Accordingly, Turkey’s total installed power capacity is expected to increase from 57,059.0MW in 2012 to 125,000.0MW by 2023. According to ISPAT estimates, a TRY226.9 billion (US$120.0 billion) investment is needed on new power plants by 2023, in order to address the country’s growing energy demand. Consequently, this investment is expected to support construction activities in the energy and communications category over the forecast period.
- With the aim of transform the country into a world-class economy by 2023, the Turkish government allocated TRY49.2 billion (US$26.0 billion) towards various infrastructure projects in 2013. Of the total budget, TRY14.6 billion (US$7.7 billion) will be spent on transport infrastructure; as part of the government’s vision to become the 10th-fastest-growing economy in the world by 2023, the total length of highways in the country is expected to increase from 2,236.0km in 2012 to 7,500.0km by 2023. In addition, the total length of high-speed rail line is expected to increase from 888.0km to 10,000.0km over the same period.
- According to the Turkish Prime Minister, 72.0% of the country’s energy needs are fulfilled by imports. In order to reduce its reliance on imported energy, the government is focused on developing renewable and nuclear energy sources, which will boost the country’s construction industry and economy. The government announced plans to construct three nuclear power stations in the country by 2023.
- The industrial construction market is expected to expand over the forecast period, driven by the country’s growing manufacturing industry, which is one of the vital pillars for the domestic economy. According to ISPAT, Turkey’s manufacturing industry has grown at a CAGR of 12.00% since 2003, and reached TRY185.0 billion (US$103.0 billion) in 2012. According to the Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey, the government plans to increase the manufacturing industry’s share in the country’s GDP from 15.6% in 2012 to 16.5% in 2018 under the 10th development plan (2014–2018), which will support the growth of industrial construction over the forecast period.
- Owing to the adoption of the build, operate and transfer (BOT) model, which supports the active participation of the private sector in public construction, Turkey has recorded solid investment growth in infrastructure projects. Accordingly, under this model, the Turkish government announced its plan in 2013 to construct the world’s largest airport in Istanbul, with an expected investment of TRY13.2 billion (US$7.0 billion).
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.