Base Metals Mining Market Research in Brazil to 2020 Growth and Analysis
Most up-to-date research on "Base Metals Mining in Brazil to 2020" to its huge collection of research reports.
- The Base Metals Mining in Brazil to 2020 report comprehensively covers the country’s historic and forecast data on base metals (copper and nickel) mine production, consumption, and trade to 2020, and reserves by region. The report also include drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major base metals mining companies, information on the major active, developed and exploration projects and regulations governing the industry.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/base-metals-mining-in-brazil-to-2020-report.html
Brazil’s copper and nickel mine (or metal content in the ore) production was 273,057 tonnes (t) and 143,940t respectively in 2013, with the majority originating from Para, located in Northern Brazil, and Goias, in central Brazil.
- The report contains an overview of the Brazilian base metals mining industry together with the key growth factors and restraints affecting the industry. It also provides information about reserves, production, consumption, trade, prices, competitive landscape, major active, exploration and development projects and the fiscal regime of the country.
Browse Reports in Mining @ http://www.researchmoz.us/mining-market-reports-143.html
Reasons to buy
- Gain an understanding of the Brazilian base metals mining industry, the relevant drivers and restraining factors, reserves, historic and forecast production, consumption, trade, prices, competitive landscape and the fiscal regime.
- In 2013, copper metal consumption in Brazil was 452,046t, consumed mainly by the construction, wiring and cabling sectors..
- Germany and China were the two major export markets for Brazilian copper ores and concentrates in 2013, accounting for 49% of total exports.
- Estimated nickel ore and concentrate exports were 25,197t in 2013. Finland was the major market for this, with 89% of total exports.
- Brazil has a number of upcoming base metal projects, which are expected to support production over the forecast period. Some major upcoming copper projects until 2016 include the Cristalino project located in Para state, with a resource volume of 500Mt, which is expected to commence operations in late 2014.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.