The Insurance Industry in Puerto Rico Research Share 2018
Most up-to-date research on "The Insurance Industry in Puerto Rico, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Puerto Rico, including:
- The Puerto Rican insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The competitive landscape in the Puerto Rican insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Puerto Rican insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Puerto Rican insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Puerto Rican insurance industry
- OverviewTable of contentsList of tablesList of figures
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-insurance-industry-in-puerto-rico-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
The Puerto Rican insurance industry grew over the review period (2009−2013), at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6%. The written premium fell in 2013, primarily due to strong price competition, which led to a decrease in the income of companies. The life segment led review-period industry growth, as it registered a CAGR of 5.1%, followed by the personal accident and health segment with a CAGR of 2.9% and the non-life segment with a CAGR of 0.4%. The main driver of the sustained growth in the life segment was growth in the annuities category during 2009–2013.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Puerto Rico:
- It provides historical values for the Puerto Rican insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Puerto Rican insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Puerto Rico, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Puerto Rican insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Puerto Rican insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Puerto Rican insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Puerto Rican insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
- The Puerto Rican insurance industry grew over the review period (2009−2013), at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6%.
- Puerto Rico’s GDP declined continually during 2009–2011, and grew moderately in 2012 and 2013, recording a CAGR of 0.18% during the review period.
- The Puerto Rican Insurance industry is moderately concentrated with the four leading providers accounting for 56.7% of the industry, in terms of total written premiums.
- The Puerto Rican life insurance segment accounted for 9.5% of the total written premium of the industry in 2013. This indicates that the demand for life insurance products is lower in comparison to non-life and personal accident and health products.
- Increasing unemployment, shrinking population and government inefficiency continues to be challenges to economic development.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.