Research on Turkey Wealth Industry Trend and Growth Report 2014
Most up-to-date research on "Turkey Wealth Report 2014" to its huge collection of research reports.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
- OverviewTable of contentsList of tablesList of figures
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/turkey-wealth-report-2014-report.html
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Turkey. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Turkish HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking industries in Turkey
- The size of Turkey's wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse Reports in Wealth Management @ http://www.researchmoz.us/wealth-management-market-reports-146.html
Reasons to buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen, and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- It also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 92,796 HNWIs in Turkey in 2013. These HNWIs held US$490 billion in wealth.
- In 2013, Turkish HNWI numbers fell by 1.4%, following a 2012 increase of 0.5%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Turkish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 15% to reach 110,264 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 27.3% to reach US$682 billion by 2018.
- In 2013, Turkish HNWIs held 27.0% (US$132 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20–30%.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.