Reinsurance in Russia Trends, Share, Size, Growth and Opportunities to 2018
Most up-to-date research on "Reinsurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Russian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Russian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Russian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Russian reinsurance segment
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/reinsurance-in-russia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
During the review period (2009–2013), the Russian reinsurance segment underwent significant changes in terms of its regulatory structure. Paid-up capital increased from RUB120.0 million (US$3.96 million) to RUB480.0 million (US$15.8 million) in January 2012. The Russian reinsurance segment accounted for 0.7% of the global reinsurance written premium in 2013. The reinsurance segment’s gross written premium rose at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of just 1.0%. The main reasons for the slow growth were the low operating efficiency of reinsurers in Russia, a lack of understanding of the benefits of reinsurance by Russian insurers, and an increase in reinsurance ceded to foreign rather than domestic reinsurers.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Russia:
- It provides historical values for Russia’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Russia’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Russia and its growth prospects.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Russian reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Russian reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Russian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Russian reinsurance accounted for 0.7% of the global reinsurance segment in 2013.
- During the review period, the Russian reinsurance segment grew at a slow CAGR of 1.0%, due to the low operating efficiency of reinsurers, a lack of understanding of the benefits of reinsurance by Russian insurers, and an increase in reinsurance ceded to foreign rather than domestic reinsurers.
- Leading reinsurers include Ingosstrakh, Sogaz Insurance Group, Unity Reinsurance, AlfaStrakhovanie and Transsib Re.
- Foreign companies dominate the reinsurance segment. Although Russian reinsurers’ tariffs are often lower than those of their main foreign competitors, most of Russia’s outward reinsurance business goes to foreign companies.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.