JSB Market Research: Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Prepared Meals Market
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Prepared Meals Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
• Consumers aged 55 and over are a key consumer group for Prepared Meals in the US
• The US Prepared Meals market is the largest by both volume and value
• The desire for convenient products at affordable prices drives Prepared Meals’ consumption in the US
• The search for Prepared Meals offering better value for money will result in decreasing brand loyalty
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Prepared Meals Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
• Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the US market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Prepared Meals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
• Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for the US and nine other countries to give a global context
• The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Prepared Meals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
• Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
• Examples of international and US-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the US Prepared Meals consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Prepared Meals sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Contents:
Category classification and demographic definitions
Canadean has identified nine mega-trends that drive food choice: these can be broken down into 20 sub-trends
Busy Lives, and the search for value and convenience are driving the Prepared Meals market in the US
The US Prepared Meals market currently values US$18.1 billion and is forecast to witness marginally higher growth in the next five years
Ready Meals dominates the US Prepared Meals market with 71.6% market share of all volume sold
There were 11.1 billion Prepared Meals occasions in the US in 2012, with consumption higher among Older Consumers and Males
The US is the largest Prepared Meals market in both value and volume terms
The US Prepared Meals market is one of the most attractive globally
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Men over-consume Prepared Meals in the US
Older Consumers under-consume in the US Prepared Meals market
Mens consumption is more likely to be "heavy frequency" than womens
Americans consume Prepared Meals at a heavy frequency
For More Related Market Research Reports click here:
About JSB Market Research -
JSB Market Research is one of the most significant databases of online market researches and intelligence reports and services. We specialize in providing market research reports for various industries. The online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert insights and exposure on global companies, industries, products and trends.
Tel: + 91 - 22 – 41236650 / 9987295242
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.